Sunday, October 31, 2010

Boo at the Zoo! Meadow Gold Event

On Saturday, October 30th I had the incredible opportunity to spend the day with Christina and promote Meadow Gold at the annual "Boo at the Zoo" at Utah's Hogle Zoo. It was such a fun day! We were a little frightened that the weather would be bad, but thankfully we didn't have rain and snow to worry about. We signed hundreds of autographs and smiled for countless pictures! The little kids were so cute and we loved seeing all of their fun and creative costumes. Christina and I were dressed in beautiful midieval princess gowns and the little girls of course loved our crowns. Meadow Gold is such an amazing sponsor and you just gotta love their egg nog and chocolate milk!

After the event was over, I quickly made my way to down town Salt Lake City, where I competed in the NYCDA Dance Competition were I spent the rest of the day dancing. I was honored to be named the overall senior outstanding dancer of the competition! It was a very exciting and eventful day!

1 comment:

Brandy said...

Wow that all sounds amazing. Congrats on the dance competition and you look GORGEOUS in that Halloween costume!...I also really love the crown ;)