Thursday, October 7, 2010

Busy week!

Its been a whirlwind since being crowned on Saturday...shopping, photo shoots and lunches out have pretty much consumed this week! On Wednesday, I had the opportunity to meet with Gary Summers from Meadow Gold and Boyd Lithgow with Associated Food Stores, for a photo shoot. The pictures taken will be for autograph cards and marketing banners that I will use as Miss Utah's Outstanding Teen. It was such a fun experience...Gary and Boyd were so nice and I know I'm going to LOVE the pictures!
I was able to go to Veronica Michael's (our awesome dress sponsor) and pick out a few dresses for the shoot. I loved playing dress up! Watch for any upcoming Meadow Gold events!!

Today I was able to meet Christina Lowe, Miss Utah 2010! We went to Mimi's Cafe and had delicious food and very pleasant conversation. Christina is so dynamic and asked me lots of questions, she is so cool. She is going to be a fantastic representative for Utah at the Miss America Pageant- I'm so excited to watch her!

I was also asked to perform at the Miss UVU pageant tomorrow night! I will definitely post pictures of that experience! Until then! ~ Tiare

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a wonderful week you had! You have such a sweet beautiful spirit, Tiare, and you have already inspired hundreds (yes really hundreds) of girls at your young age! You touch and inspire all who cross your path. Enjoy the magic you have created!

We love you so much!

Stacy and Amber Ellis