Saturday, May 28, 2011

Lately and before!

I was able to host the Miss Payson Scholarship Pageant in March and it was a fantastic night. All of the contestants were wonderful! Good luck to Miss Payson, Jamie Standton as she competes for Miss Utah in June!
I had the opportunity to be apart of the Spanish Fork Easter Egg Hunt! There were THOUSANDS of people there and the whole event was over in a matter of minutes! The kids all had a great time and I got to have my picture taken with a celebrity!
Lately....
On May 21st I was able to attend the Lamb & Wool Festival at Thanksgiving Point. I was there on behalf of Meadow Gold and did some promotion work for them, as well as my platform. The kids were so cute and the animals were too...of course! They even had FREE baby chicks, too bad I wouldn't have any where to raise a chicken!

MY PLATFORM!!

I was able to spend a couple of days touring some schools before they began Summer break! I presented the book I wrote and the coloring book we had made. The kids LOVED the coloring book especially! I was thrilled to be able to speak to so many students on the importance of showing respect. They were very receptive to my message and a lot of the teachers asked me to come back in the fall to share my ideas with their new classes!
Helping a student with one of the puzzles in the coloring book.

No comments: