Sunday, October 9, 2011

Miss Carbon County 2012

I had the wonderful opportunity to emcee the 2012 Miss Carbon County Pageant on October 8th. I was immediately welcomed by the wonderful committee and the delightful contestants. Miss Carbon County 2011, Lydia Jeppson was a perfect co-host and we had a great time with the contestants and the audience. She is quite a phenomenal young woman, she was valedictorian of her graduating high school class in May and is attending Dixie State College now. I was so impressed with all 5 girls and it was a fun night for sure! I was even given the chance to sing!! Thank you to the Miss Carbon County Pageant Committee for letting me be apart of such a great event and CONGRATULATIONS to Shelby Huntington, Miss Carbon County 2012! See you at Miss Utah in June!


No comments: