Monday, January 3, 2011

Christina's Send Off
















I was lucky enough to attend Christina's send off celebration for Miss America. I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am for her! She looks absolutely amazing, speaks so brilliantly and exudes charm and beauty. Her gowns are stunning and she is going to be amazing at Miss America! I gave her a gift and quickly snuck in for a picture- she had so many family members and friends there to wish her luck! I know she will feel the support from everyone in Utah over the next 2 weeks and I can't wait to cheer her on!

I hope everyone had a wonderful and joyous Holiday season! I was in heaven this year, having my family close and friends around. I was surprised for my birthday and Christmas by getting a Kitchen Aid mixer- something I have wanted for a couple of years! I cooked up a storm for Christmas, including; cookies, sweet potato souffle and lots of other yummy things! I hope 2011 brings with it, health, happiness and excitement!

No comments: