Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Playing catch up!

Things have been BUSY, BUSY, BUSY!

February 1st- I was invited to attend the Renaissance Academy Reflections Award night. Christina was there with me and we had a great time. I performed and Christina spoke and sang as well. Its always a great experience to hear her sing. The kids were great, so full of energy and they had incredible projects! I was so impressed with the things they have accomplished. At the end of the awards, they presented Christina and I with beautiful flowers and balloons as a thank you.
February 17-19th- I traveled to Denver, Colorado to compete in the 2011 Grand Prix Dance competition. It was a great weekend and I was able to see lots friends that I've made through my years of dance. It was fun to see the younger competitors and their excitement for competition. It was a long car ride both ways- but I had my mom and other amazing friends to help pass the time!
February 24th- I put on a benefit concert for my platform. It was a great event and there were so many talented performers. We were able to raise enough money to help get my book printed and a coloring book started. It was very exciting! A special THANK YOU to all who came and performed and for those who supported the event!
February 26th- I was honored to Emcee the Miss Spanish Fork Pageant along with Rebecca Johnson, Miss Spanish Fork 2010. It was a wonderful evening and it was great to be in front of my hometown crowd. The contestants were fabulous and the new Miss Spanish Fork, Whitney Talbert, will do a wonderful job representing our city.
With Lesli Carr, Owner of Veronica Michaels- LOVE HER!

March 16th- Christina and I were able to attend the grand opening of a new Sunflower Market in Salt Lake City. We were guests of Meadow Gold, we got to hand out delicious samples of Meadow Gold products an got to taste lots of food from other vendors. We both had to be brave though because we were set up in the freezer/refrigeration section of the store and we were both freezing!! But we'd do anything for Gary and the amazing people at Meadow Gold & Associated Foods! 

March 19th- I was again honored to host another local pageant. The Miss Payson Scholarship pageant was held at Payson High School and I was able to spend the weekend with the contestants and pageant committee. Everyone was so wonderful and the contestants were a blast to hang out with. Congratulations to Miss Payson 2011- Heather Bolz. She will do a fantastic job for Payson City. I hope to post pictures SOON!

No comments: